Saturday, June 15, 2013

SUNKISSED

SUNKISSED ! Live Free and Dance presents the ultimate late spring lineup! Kissing it "old school" would be an understatement!

Familiar faces everywhere! The event transformed into a looking glass of events past...Thick sound with perpetual rhythm! Every smiling face in sync  with one another!

Empire Nightclub lit up with energy in anticipation of a classic event! Todd Terry, John B , AK1200,  J Paul Ghetto, Odi , DBMK, Dali, Mike Swells,  Disco Ball Murder Kit .... Just to name a few! No Doubt Live Free And Dance are no rookies when it comes to laying down a proper line up! Winter Wonderslam & Bloom were certainly just the beginning! I find myself having to drive to NYC less and less with shows like this on a local platform. So nice to be exploring music again! Lets keep it swirling!

Todd Terry was the TUNE!!!! Everyone was excited to burn down the HOUSE!!!!!!! I arrived when Odi hit the decks! 1st things 1st, I got to get it!

Get down do you? Get down you will!!! Personality and vibe vivacious in electric eccentricities! It was gearing up to be a tuneful event!

Electric underground ensued! Empire!!! Photobooth , vendors , 5 rooms over 12 hours of music!








I wish there as a way for me to catch every DJ but that never works! Once you get into a great groove it is hard to escape! This line up just did not stop (as with all Live Free and Dance Events) The dilemma becomes your love for so many! How to choose?



I do like the mask explosion within the scene. I am an artist so I can appreciate anything that takes creativity and time.

Mad love in the house as everyone roamed freely through the venue trying to feed the hunger for beatZ!!!

Beautiful spring evening in June. Truly a sunkissed day that led into a soundkissed night and morning for some.



Here are some shots I took of the event. Keep your eyes peeled for an album to be posted later!
















John B!!! Mmm mm Good! I am so into his robotix electronix phoniX! !!!

I am starting to believe that New England underground is beginning a renaissance of sorts!
Old school underground music lovers will no longer tolerate the mainstream pop culture invasion of our coveted intelligent design for conceptual music! We are taking back our basements and warehouse's!!!



 






True vibe unfiltered! Outgoing moments in music! So FRESH!!!

 
 

Coco Electro  hard at work!
 

 
 
SUNKISSED!!!!!!!! Live free and Dance once again did an outstanding job! I want to thank whoever turned my camera into Erin Beatjunkie I love you!!!! so grateful to see everyone out and about doin' their thing! See you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment