Friday, June 20, 2014

DANK & Frankie Bones - My House (Cover Art)



DANK & Frankie Bones - My House (Cover Art)



This track BANGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Frankie Bones & DJ Dank! I have seen both these gentlemen rip countless rooms apart over my years.  I am so pleased to share this track! We are talking about artists that hit this hard everyday with a tremendous love and work ethic when it comes to music! Still hauling crates of vinyl around still to this day! There is no comparison when it comes to EDM newbies Vs. old schoolers! There is a deeper understanding of dance and perpetual rhythm. New Dj's should do their homework  they could learn something and deliver richer content....



DANK & Frankie Bones - My House - Out everywhere June 17th!


BUY ON BEATPORT NOW >>>> http://www.beatport.com/track/my-house-original-mix/5549890

No comments:

Post a Comment