Thursday, July 24, 2014

NO CAMERAS ALLOWED movie trailer

I can relate! Wow, I wish I thought of that!  "Illogical scheme, do it!" but of course. How else do we learn and grow! Don't ever let anyone tell you "No" you set your own standard and direction for your own life! James Marcus Haney  full of so much AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!


Vice: In the trailer there’s a clip of you being kicked out of a festival. What situations have you been in where people have asked you to leave and how have you dealt with it?
MH: You get kicked out loads. As long as you flip your shirt inside out and take a different approach, you’ll be fine. The gnarliest one was Bonnaroo 2010. I got kicked out on the Sunday, they put me in a farm equipment, hay-bail carrier thing, and drove me out the site. They ended up dropping me about four miles away, in the middle of nowhere, and took off.



Source: Vice
Photo Credit: James Marcus Haney
*Side: According to Vice, “it’s important to note the trailer is leaked.”



No comments:

Post a Comment