Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cam Newton || "Superman" ᴴᴰ || Carolina Panthers Highlights

Cam Newton Official Highlights from the Carolina Panthers



I'm not an official Panthers fan but Cam embodies the BellabassFly attitude. Get the job done, have fun while you do it. A role model... Youth  watch  behavior it's good to have somebody with a positive attitude I the limelight. Go Panthers.



(All rights go to the NFL & its broadcasters, ESPN, and FOX Sports and CBS Sports. I do not own the music or the footage used in this video. No copyright infringement intended. I do not gain any profit from my videos. For entertainment purposes only)
________________________________________­­___________
Follow me on Twitter: @king_kunle21
Follow me on IG: __thevictor
________________________________________­­___________
♫Big Sean - Blessings♫

No comments:

Post a Comment