Thursday, September 15, 2016

Angela Bajet 12:45AM / FORXST Awake



TRUE STORY: Episode 1
"It was around midnight, and I had just left a local metal concert in downtown san francisco. I saw this girl; and I felt a cosmic push to say hello. I introduced myself, we spoke, and shortly thereafter I learned that she was a contemporary dancer who was on vacation visiting my city. Moments passed and I we spontaneously decided to film an impromptu dance performance. Right there, in the middle of an intersection in downtown SF. Days later I spoke to her again, and she then told me something that totally blew my mind. She confessed that she is Deaf. Yes, this incredibly talented young woman; who I had spoken to only nights prior, was deaf. Needless to say, I was taken aback. Surprised, impressed and mesmerized that someone soo talented and bold, allowed me to capture her performing her craft. ~~~ I know that this type of work/video is not what you all (those of you watching around the globe) are used to seeing from me. But I hope and expect, that you will take this short vignette for what it is... a spontaneous performance, captured in time."

Cheers friends, 
-jonzombie

Awake

soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/forxst/awake


No comments:

Post a Comment